A true global label solution provider, Multi-Color Corporation is one of the largest label companies in the world in the following market segments: Healthcare, Home & Personal Care, Food & Beverage, Specialty (Automotive & Consumer Durables), and Wine & Spirits.
The online marketeer will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing online marketing projects of Multi-Color Corporation (www.mcclabel.com), a global leader in label solutions for multiple markets. You become part of an entrepreneurial marketing team who will develop and execute online marketing initiatives globally. Together with your colleagues you will translate specific needs towards successful offline-and online campaigns, in line with the global MCC Marketing strategy.
Focus of this job is to translate overall online marketing strategies into measurable marketing plans. He/She will work within the Online Performance Team to map out the tasks required to implement the strategic vision of a project.
Which key talents are we looking for ?
- Exceptional organization, project planning and coordination skills.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial mindset and approach with a detailed oriented mindset.
- Able to deliver results upon tight deadlines.
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders, be a real team player in an
- Experienced in online b-to-b marketing.
- Able to translate online marketing strategies into measurable marketing plans.
- Extensive knowhow on selection, development, maintenance of online marketing tools.
- Successful track record on managing b-to-b Lead & sales generation.
- Extensive knowledge of project management systems & MS Office
- Fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
What are the key activities executing this job:
- Have a detailed understanding of the strategic sales and marketing growth plans of multiple MCC target markets.
- Plan and co-ordinate the online marketing activities with the internal IT department and external development partners.
- Develop and manage the overall online marketing plan, based on defined online marketing growth strategies.
- Detailed execution of the marketing plans, and keep all stakeholders involved & participating.
- Create and manage content calendars and project timelines to complete marketing activities and publish in a timely manner.
- Have a creative mindset to build copy and image briefings to define effective content.
- Assist with day to day marketing objectives to support the growth of the marketing department’s goals
- Develop & maintain online and offline marketing & sales tools. Ensure all marketing assets are on-brand and aligned with the global business strategy
- Maintain a high level of industry awareness, and effectively share those insights when appropriate
- Provide ideas as well as opportunities to assist and enhance sales results and marketing impact
- Ability to (learn to) work with marketing software components such as Hootsuite, SalesForce, Google Analytics and Pardot (or similar)
- Monitor costs at each stage to ensure that the final cost falls within the agreed budget.
- Measure the ROI of your marketing projects, and report back in to our organization.
- Minimum 5 years online marketing experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing
- You become part of a no-nonsense international & talented marketing team, exchanging knowledge – sharing best practices and celebrating success.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits plan, a flexible work from home policy, an educational environment and a great opportunities to build your career.
- He/She reports to the director online performance marketing.
Summary Multi-Color Corporation is a global supplier of premium label solutions, partnering with the World’s leading FMCG companies to build their brands. Following recent expansion, and the embellishment of a Global CRM platform, Multi-Color is looking …
At MCC, you will have every opportunity to show off your talents as an administrative jack-of-all-trades in an incredibly fun and varied workplace. You are crucial to the success of our team! You are responsible for: Database management Follow up on …
The Digital Campaign Expert will be responsible for planning, managing, and executing traffic building campaigns of Multi-Color Corporation (www.mcclabel.com), a global leader in label solutions for multiple markets. You become part of a highly motivated …
Creativeskills.be is een job platform gericht op creatieve professionals die een brede waaier van disciplines overspannen zoals productontwikkeling, industrieel design, architectuur, grafisch design, fashion design, interieurvormgeving, 3D design, web design, meubelontwerp, fotografie,...