For our site in Beerse, we are currently looking for a Multimedia Programmer to join our team!
As a multimedia programmer you will work with different multimedia features such as, text, sound, graphics, digital photography, 2D/3D modelling, animation and video to create products such as websites or computer programs/apps.
- Previous relevant working experience (3 5 years) is a must;
- Bachelor degree Information Management and Multimedia or comparable;
- Any additional courses are a plus
- Computer science/software engineering;
- Engineering or electronics;
- Fine/visual art;
- Graphic design/illustration;
- Interactive/multimedia technology or design/animation;
- 3D design or digital art;
- Interactive design skills, such as user/task analysis and interface design/evaluation;
- Programming skills, such as authoring, engineering and quality testing;
- Understanding of layout, design and graphics;
- Endless enthusiasm;
- Ability to work effectively in a small project team;
- Good communication skills;
- Hands-on mentality
- Logical approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to manage a complex range of tasks to meet deadlines;
- Flexible work attitude to ensure deadlines are met;
- Languages: Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English is a must;
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally (approx. 2-3 times per year)
- Relevant software, Adobe CC (graphics and video applications), Unity, Cinema 4d or other 3d modelling software;
- Programming languages, such as C++, Java, .NET; Objective-C, Swift, C#;
- PC and Mac
- Working with the Creative Director to understand the design concept, and advising on how it can be implemented technically within constraints;
- Sorting out operational logic and business rules necessary for the feature to be reproduced correctly according to the designer's specification;
- Writing efficient computer code or script to make the various features work, ensuring that sound, graphics, animations and timings work as intended and make good use of processing and data storage capacity;
- Creating and linking databases to the user interface so that information can be retrieved, stored and processed interactively via the application;
- Writing HTML or similar input and using authoring packages where appropriate to create content and effects;
- Running tests of the application to identify bugs that need to be dealt with;
- Solving problems by rewriting the code or adding new code that works around the problem;
- Providing technical support to an application once it is running and making further adaptations, patches or rewrites to the code;
- Researching and keeping abreast of emerging technologies in order to be able to deliver the most up-to-date solutions, including learning new programming languages or technologies.
We offer you a diverse and independent function, full of challenges.
Your salary is based upon your age and experience.
Do you have what it takes?
Then please send your CV and application letter to the below email address.
When applying be sure to reference Creativeskills.be in the subject or body of your email.