As a Graphic Web Designer, you will support the marketing team with the branding of an ambitious, visionary high-tech company. In this position, you will create the look, layout, and features of our different websites. You have a knack for graphic design and have experience with front-end web development, so that you can handle both the design and programming of a website. You closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices.
- Support the Marketing team with the branding of an ambitious high-tech company.
- Understanding both graphics design and computer programming.
- Have a proactive “can-do attitude”.
- Work for an awarded and global leading company.
- A competitive wage with extra benefits.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing our different websites on-brand.
- Helping with the graphic design of all external and internal online communication.
- Setting up a CMS (preferably Drupal).
- Performing usability tests on interface design to ensure cross-browser compatibility.
- Implementing cookie code for analytics and dynamic content purposes.
- Creating responsive HTML emails using minimal media queries and a fluid width approach to ensure maximum compatibility.
- Brainstorming with the team on new marketing concepts and elaborating them online.
- You are a creative fast learner and logical thinker with a “can-do attitude”.
- You have adequate technical knowledge and a good understanding of web-related technologies.
- You are able to test/prototype new ideas quickly in a rapid-fire and experimental environment.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You can work with precision and know how to handle deadlines.
- Good knowledge of front-end web development.
- Knowledge of advanced CSS techniques to solve design issues.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with Google Analytics or equivalent web/social analytics tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge of InDesign to help with offline communication is an advantage.
You have a bachelor degree in Devine: Digital Design and Development or you have a bachelor degree in Graphic Design and Digital Media and you have evolved towards online marketing.
Basic qualifications for consideration
This position requires that you work from our headquarters located in Izegem, Belgium. You have good verbal and written communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with extra benefits.
- A healthy work-life balance.
- A stimulating, challenging, and fast-evolving technological environment.
- Work in an international company while still enjoying the advantages of a small-company culture.
- Gain experience with a vast array of cutting-edge technologies.
- Enjoy long-term stable employment.
- Grow in your career thanks to in-house training courses, choosing from a variety of professional options.
Do you have what it takes?
Tell us why you are the superhero we're looking for and send us your resume.
When applying be sure to reference Creativeskills.be in the subject or body of your email.